Christmas 2011



The boys were home and doing their typical napping before the real eating began..

I was relaxing too.

Well one of them is up at least...

Grandpa (:

My geriatric love muffins!

Opening some gifts with the family.




Now, the real fun begins...every year my uncles put together the most elaborate gift exchange I have ever witnessed. There are 3 rounds, everyone gets a gift each round. We are able to trade and be bribed each round. Within the gifts are a variety of things including: gag gifts, really nice gifts, keys to really really nice gifts in the final round, and "face-off cards." These face-off cards allow for the person who opened it to challenge other family members in a game. This particular game was trying to throw a ping pong ball into a red cup, stack another red cup on top off the ball and previous cup and then throw another ball, and so on. I lost... My cousin Melanie won.

My aunt was a competitor.

Melanie's cups are in the foreground...needless to say she won.

I got another face-off so this was the game that I played with RJ against my parents. We had to string a piece of linguine through the top of a pop can and carry together across the family room to another chair and stack. We needed to bring three cans over and stack them in a pyramid, all with one piece of damn linguine. RJ and I won!! Yay!

Oh geez mom, your losing it!!

RJ and I took this really seriously.

So the next game my brothers played was obviously taing nylons and putting them on their head with baseballs in them. They then had to knock over water bottles until they were all knocked down.



This is really funny because the items on the ottoman were would buzz you if you picked them up. So my parents got buzzed!!

This game was especially hilarious! My two cousins and myself put vasoline on our nose and were suppose to take cotton balls from the counter to a bowl in the family room without using our hands.




Melanie won!!

I was so happy to spend Christmas with my family and RJ. I had a great time!


0 comments:

Post a Comment